Terms & Conditions
"We/us" means Made in Essex. "The website" is made-in-essex.com "You" is you as the user and customer of this website. The "maker" is any individual who lists items for sale on this website.
1. When you place an order through the website, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. We will contact the maker to confirm the order can be fulfilled. Once the maker has confirmed, we will email you to let you know your order has been accepted. This order confirmation should be with you within 48 hours of your order being placed.
2. The amount of time the maker needs to prepare your order (from receiving the order to having the item ready to send) varies from product to product. The estimated time needed is stated within the product description. Your estimated despatch date will be emailed to you following your order confirmation.
3. If the maker is unable to fulfil your order for any reason, you will receive a full refund of money paid.
4. Delivery times stated for each item are only estimates and are business days. We or the maker cannot be held responsible for any loss, financial or other, due to the late or non delivery of an item. For further details please read our delivery info.
5. We accept payments in GBP (£) only and only deliver to UK addresses.
6. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time.
7. The photos of the products on the website are considered, by the maker, to be a true likeness to the actual product. However slight variation in colour from screen to the actual product could be possible.
8. As all items listed on the website are handmade, natural variation should be expected from the product photos.
9. Returns will only be given if the item arrives damaged. For more info about returns please read our returns policy.